E-juice

Vaping is incomplete without e-liquids, or e-juice and vape juice, especially if you love nicotine. Unfortunately, there is fake vape juice; this refers to e-liquids that are inconsistent with what is written on the label or incorrect concentrations. Therefore, vapers must carefully source vape juice from credible brands.

But if you are new to vaping, knowing the right brand to buy from might be hard. Even experienced vapers need help buying from the right manufacturer and online store. At My Vape Review Deals, we make choosing easy by listing different E-liquids from reputable online vape stores and brands.

Vape juice is a flavored mixture added to the vaping device’s tank or e-cigarette. When heated, it evaporates to create vapor that you inhale and exhale. Generally, E-liquid contains four key ingredients.

These ingredients are food-grade flavors, propylene glycol (PG), vegetable glycerine (VG), and water. If you add nicotine, the vape juice content becomes five.

Each ingredient used in making E-liquid is safe for vaping, but it becomes harmful if swallowed or if it touches the skin. So always check the vape juice packaging to see the ingredients before buying.

Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerine Ratios

Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine are key components of an E-liquid. Propylene glycol is a clear, flavorless additive with the same fluidity as water. It carries the flavor in the E-liquid and gives the throat a strong taste of nicotine.

Vape juice with high propylene glycol has more nicotine, so it is recommended for new vapers who still want a strong nicotine hit. Unlike PG, vegetable glycerine is not as fluid; it has a thicker consistency and comes from a vegetable base.

VG is not toxic; it has a sweet taste and is responsible for the vapor produced while vaping. If a vape liquid has high vegetable glycerin, it has a thicker consistency and takes longer for the heat to evaporate.

Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin make up 95% of the vape juice, with the remaining 5% for flavoring and nicotine. However, the ratios for PG and VG differ from one product to the next.

For instance, it could be 80% propylene glycol and 20% vegetable glycerine or more of the VG and less of the PG. It could also be 50/50, so always check the vape liquid container to see the PG and VG ratio.

Types of Vape Juice

We list different kinds of E-liquids on My Vape Review. They include:

  • 50/50 or 60VG/40PG:It is best for starter kits, and it is always better to use an E-liquid with a high PG ratio, especially as a beginner. This vape juice comes in 10ml bottles with strengths of up to 18mg.
  • 70VG/30PG:These types of vape juice are for experienced vapers and are used in high-powered vape kits. If you love intense vapor, this is the option to go for. 70VG/30PG is available in strengths higher than 6mg.
  • Nic Salts: They are used in low-powered MTL kits as salts evaporate at lower temperatures. It is made with nicotine salts instead of freebase nicotine and is available in 10mg or 20mg strengths in 10ml bottles.

My Vape Review Listings

We list products from VapeSourcing, Vape Street, MyVapor, Eleaf, Vapordna, and eJuiceDeals, to mention a few. Some of our listed products are Dinner Lady E-liquid, BANTAM E-juice, Reds Apple E-liquid, and Twist Salt E-liquids.

These products are discounted, and you can buy them for less than the retail price using a vape coupon code. In addition, we regularly post the best vape deals in the vaping world, so subscribe to our newsletter to ensure you never miss an update.

My Vape Review Deals
Logo
Register New Account
Reset Password
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart