Looking back on 2021 at the end of this year, it’s safe to say vaping is still a global trend on the rise. We can see new life continuously breathed into this vibrant industry. The ever-changing disposable vape market is exactly a case in point. So is one of its emerging segmented market, rechargeable disposable vape.
Have you really known about rechargeable disposable vapes like the Kado Bar BR5000? How do they differ from those traditional vapes? It’s okay if you want to try some but are still none the wiser. This article will help you to get the hang of the world of rechargeable disposable vapes quickly.
Table of Contents
What is a Rechargeable Disposable Vape?
Similar to conventional disposables vapes, rechargeable ones are also small vape pens that are pre-charged and pre-filled with e-liquid. They have no button for any extra operations other than taking drags. On our unboxing a rechargeable disposable vape, it’s all set to go.
The biggest difference, as the name suggests, is that rechargeable ones have a charging port allowing us to fuel them up repeatedly when batteries are running low. It’s for the same reason that some of them support replaceable pods.
5 Tips for Using Rechargeable Disposable Vapes
- When you get a new one, first remove the cap on their mouthpieces, air inlets or elsewhere. You’ll breathe in no vapors otherwise;
- Take several short draws when you begin to use a new disposable—that could force the liquid through to the heated atomizer. Keep every draw within 2 or 3 seconds. Too long consecutive draws might lead to burn tastes, as there’s no enough time to replenish the juice and keep wicks saturated;
- Take good advantage of the LED light on your device if there’s one. It could remind you of a low battery level;
- Recharge your disposable in time. Too low battery could affect the output power and in turn bring plumes of clouds with plain flavor;
- When you use up the liquid in a pod, toss it out and attach a new one to the body. You could also change a pod just when you’re in the mood for other flavors.
Pros & Cons (compared to traditional disposables):
- The longer service life of every rechargeable disposable vapes means they’re more environment-friendly.
- A rechargeable disposable allows us to know better what’s happening inside. Its pod cartridges are always visible, so we could observe the remaining liquid level. And the LED, which could be found in most rechargeable disposables, is the best battery indicator telling us to stand by.
- They always provide a lot more PUFFS than regular ones, which tend to stand somewhere between 2,000 and 3,000.
- Rechargeable disposables always cost more than regular ones.
- The charging cable coming with rechargeable disposable vapes might take up a little more room in your bag.
- Speaking of extreme ease of use, rechargeable disposables couldn’t rival conventional ones of course. There would be one more step: plugging your device in.
Good Rechargeable Disposable Vapes to Go For
Unlike more traditional mod vapes, a well-organized disposable vape universe comprised of abundant big brands has yet to come into being. It might be tough for you to make sure which brand you could put trust in and which you couldn’t. In spite of the fact, there’re several rechargeable disposable vape brands you could absolutely rely on, such as SWFT, Puff Labs and Hyde. In addition, you could also find more trustworthy disposable vape brands in our site.
Here’re two latest and greatest rechargeable disposable vape we recommend:
Outfitted with a 1000mAh battery and employing synthetic nicotine liquid formula
Outfitted with a 600mAh battery and able to last for approximately 3,000 puffs
Although when the industry coined the name “disposable vape” in the first place they mean literally “disposable,” a positive shift to relatively more sustainable “semi-disposable” vapes has taken hold in recent days. We’ve got to admit rechargeable disposable vapes are completely justified in today’s popularity. No wonder it’s also become a growing slice of pie in the vape market. Hope you’ll have fun with your rechargeable disposables!